Having trouble sending pictures or files from Gmail Account ? Don’t panic because you will get good guide from ‘Web Tech Tutorial’ site. We will teach process of attaching photos and any files on email of Gmail Account. You can do this both on your mobile Gmail app and also on desktop.
General Knowledge: Gmail only allows maximum of 25 megabytes account per email.
Attaching File on Gmail from Desktop / Laptop
Follow steps below to know process of attaching photo on your gmail Account quickly.
- If you haven’t login to Gmail Account, go to gmail.com and login to your Gmail account first.
- If you have login your gmail account already then this link will lead you towards inbox page of your Gmail account.
- You will see ‘Compose’ button on top left side of page beside colorful plus sign button.
4.Hit the button and you will be redirected towards next page where you will need to Enter email address of person whom you want to send your mail at ‘To’ field option and subject of mailing on ‘Subject’ field option.
- Scroll down, here you will see paper-clip icon beside blue ‘Send’ button. This icon will direct you on page of libraries file of your computer where you have to save your file and photos.
- Choose file/photo that you want to send to recipient.
- If you want to attach photo/file from your Google drive then better hit ‘Triangular Google drive icon’. We recommend you to use Google Drive if you are uploading larger size contents.
- Go to the folder of your computer where your photo/file are stored and double click them.
- If you want to upload multiple photo/file at once then hold down to control key and select each photo/file you want to attach with your mail and click ‘Open’.
- Click ‘Send’ button locate on bottom corner of the new massage window. This will send your Email and attached photo/file to the recipient.
- Here you are able to attach your file on your Gmail Account and send to your recipient email address.
Sending Files or Pictures from Gmail on Mobile
1.Open the Gmail app which is white with big red ‘M’ on middle on your Android or IOS.
2.Go to Play Store/App Store of your mobile/IOS to download Gmail app, if you are beginner and don’t have any Gmail app on your phone. Click here to read in detail about Gmail apps download.
3.If you already have logged in to Gmail app on your mobile or tablet then Gmail will directly open inbox page of your account on your mobile screen.
4.In case that you haven’t logged in to the gmail account then continue by entering your email address and password that you have used while creating your Gmail account.
5.Click the pencil icon that is under lower side of screen. Doing so will open the new massage inbox on your mobile screen where you can compose your mail.
6.Enter your recipient email address on blank field ‘To’ and subject of your email on ‘Subject’ field. Type your body text on Compose field option.
7. Click on the paper icon on top right side of screen.This will switch you on your mobile file folder gallery where you keep your files and photos.
8. Choose photo or file that you want to attach on your email and tap to paper plane -shaped icon ‘Send’ arrow locate on top right corner of the screen. This will send your email with all your attach file and photo to recipient.
9.You can also add multiple photo /file on email also from mobile, so if you want to use this feature then tap and hold on image and click on images you want to select and hit ‘Insert’ on top right corner of your screen before continue.
These are some easy steps for attaching image or file and sending other. Hope this tutorial helps you with your issues. Feel free to ask us if you have any confusion regarding to the file attachment on Gmail Account.
Watch Video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5S3_P_7npE