Are you worried that someone might get into your Hotmail Account? Do you wish to change your Hotmail Login password? If Yes, we have got you covered up. Everything is changing, and change is always good. Changing your digital password in matter of time is always good for security purpose. And we also recommend users to change their password of Hotmail Email account frequently to stay away from getting hacked and other related Hotmail Account trouble.
Check out the video below on how to change your current password or you can go through the step-by-step tutorial too.
7 Step Guide to Change Hotmail Password Instantly
- Click on the top right corner of the screen where you can find your initials and go to view account, you will be directed to a new tab which will contain all the details and editing related to your account.
- Select the option ‘Security’ which will allow you to change your password.
- Click on ‘Change password‘ this will prompt a new dialogue box displaying your registered phone number, click on the area that shows the last two digits of your phone number.
- Type in the last four digits of that number and click on ‘send code‘.
- You will shortly receive a message from Microsoft, type the code that you receive in the message, and click on ‘verify’.
- Now you will see a box where you can change your password. Type in your current password, new password and re-enter new password in the available box accordingly. Click on ‘save‘.
- If you are directed to your Security’ page then you have successfully changed your password.
Keeping your Hotmail password safe?
As if choosing a password isn’t already hard enough you also need to make sure that you keep your password safe. Because what is the use of keeping security if it is accessible to anyone. Maybe you can use some of the steps to keep your password safe from others.
- Make sure you choose the strongest password (i.e using symbols , numbers, Capital and/or small letters at once).
- Do not share your password to anyone.
- Do not let browsers store or save your password ( if you are using a new device or browser to login to your account).
- Do not repeat same or similar password once you change it.
- Do not use predictable words ( i.e your name,ph number etc).
- Do not write down your password in a way that it can be understood by anyone. Create uncrackable password (i.e choose words or names that have meaning only to you).
If you are still facing trouble with changing Hotmail Password then you can let us know in the comment section below or you can also ask your website questions at out official website. Our team of Web Experts will get back to you with your solution.