Sometimes Internet is not our type so we feel better talk in person with the related issue or topic you want to discuss about. As we all know Facebook is a very popular social networking site and eventually there are many people who are into Facebook for 1000’s of things differently. From Commercial Artists to Presidents, all can be found on Facebook.com. If you think you have some particular works that you need to fix by coming to a personal support, may it be the Facebook Login thing you need to discuss or may it be some specific business deals you need to talk about, there is always a way to get in touch with Facebook according to your need.
Enough of talking about the issues and problems without further delay lets lets jump to our topic.These are some of the procedure from which you can contact Facebook and share your issues & problems directly. Here at Webtech, we will help you through all your technical web difficulties and you can even ask us question if you have issue even after reading our articles. Continue reading to know how to contact Facebook Support for Problem or you can also watch the video below shown in detail regarding Contact Facebook Support for Problem.
Follow this given steps on the video or see the scripts given below if you are looking for contacting Facebook for support :
- First Login to facebook.com with your account that you need to report a problem.
- After logging in to your Facebook account, go to top right corner of the page where there is Question mark (?) icon and Click there.
- There are various option in this page but you need to click at ‘Report a Problem’ tab and dial up will pop out on your screen.
- You can choose any related problems shown below: For Example : If ‘something isn’t working‘ then write your problems but if you specify the type of problem on the ‘Select a product‘ section it will be to easy to enumerate for Facebook.
- You can also screenshot your problem (related to Facebook) and Click the Send button.
- You won’t receive the reply instantly. It will take some time to get Facebook support back to you.
Hope this helps you get connected with Facebook. If you still don’t get your feedback from Facebook, you can try direct Facebook help link to see if you have any questions that are already mentioned that matches your need of support query.