Tik Tok is a free mobile app which you can use to create and share a short video clip. In September 2016, the app was first launched as “
Tik Tok achieved popularity in Asia and in united states and later in other many other countries within no time. The app has more than 500 million users globally and available in 75 different languages. You can create musical, acting, dancing or other short films/video clips on Tik Tok. If you have thought of creating your own fun Tik Tok videos for free and upload it but have no idea how to make it. Do you know how to make more attractive and creative video via Tik Tok app for free? Well here’s some easy way to create video clip using Tik Tok app:
- First, search the Tik Tok app in play store and install the app on your mobile device. Make sure you already have Tiktok app installed on your mobile device before you start with creating videos on Tiktok.
- Create an account or log in if you already have a musical.ly account. To follow your friends or other Tik Tok users, tap on the magnifying glass icon and type their user name on the search bar. You can also follow other Tik Tok by checking out hashtags and tap follow to follow them.
- Now to create your own video, tap on the plus (+) sign that appears on the bottom of your screen.
- At the top of your screen you will see ‘pick a song’ option, click on pick a song and then look for Tik Tok songs library to find the song you like. You can also select trending, viral or featured songs.
- Search the song you like and then tap on the desired song. ‘Shoot with this sound’ option will appear just below the song. Click on ‘play’ to listen to the music
. Ifyou like to adjust the point where the sound to begin and end, click on the scissor icon and drag the music to the point where you want to begin and end and trim the sound and tap on the “ sign”. To adjust the volume of your music, tap on volume.
- Select the speed that you want to your video to play with. This will affect the speed of your audio while you are recording the video.
- Now turn the camera of your device on. You can switch the camera of your devices to front or back by clicking on circle arrow sign that appears at the top right side of your screen.
- When you are ready, tap and hold on the video camera icon that appears at the bottom of your screen to begin recording. If you want to stop recording, simply lift your finger from the camera icon. If you want to record the video hand free, tap the stopwatch icon on the right, hence the countdown begins after which recording starts.
- Now tap the color dot to choose the filters. Tap on the filter to see what it looks like on your video. The clock icon on the bottom left of your screen will provide you with excess to special effects. Tap on effect and preview it.
- If you like how your video looks tap save and your video is ready to share.
These are some easy steps through which you can create and share your Tiktok videos with you Tiktok followers and friends. If you are not using a mobile device to browse or use Tiktok, you can also upload and share videos on Tiktok from your desktop. All you need to have is a different Tiktok desktop application.