Are you fed up of silly status posted by your friends or are you concerned about your online privacy? Do you want to delete all your online details from Facebook permanently? Then you are at the right place. Here in this post you will learn how to get rid of Facebook permanently from your life. Deleting Facebook account help users to hide their account, posts, pictures and all details that they have ever shared on Facebook page.
We are here to help you with guide on deleting your Facebook account, so for that you need to follow these steps:
- Login to Facebook.com with your ‘Username’ and ‘Password’.
- Navigate to Facebook’s delete account page
- Facebook will ask for confirmation of deleting your FB account. Do confirm to Facebook that you want to delete your account and all the data associated with your Facebook account.
Go to ‘Request account deletion’ menu and click on ‘delete my account button’. Enter your ‘password’ and fill the given captcha correctly to proceed further with your Facebook account deletion.
[Note: It will take 14 days to delete your Facebook account permanently. Do not login to your account during this first 14 days period of account deletion. If you try to login Facebook within this 14 days, you will get ‘reactivate account’ option. You can only chose this option in case if you need to get back your Facebook account. Control for 14 days and you will get rid of Facebook for lifetime.]
Things to Remember while Deleting Facebook Account Permanently
- Facebook begins to delete your account and you will not be able to reactivate your account so download all your Facebook data if you need your data backup. In Settings, click the ‘Download a copy of your Facebook data’ option in the General Account Settings area. The downloaded data contains your Facebook information so be careful where to keep it and whom to share.
- It takes 90 days for Facebook to delete every posts you share, including pictures, Facebook status to everything that you have shared on your Facebook account.
- Your account will not be accessible to anyone while Facebook is deleting your account.
- If you have linked any Facebook apps, they will also be permanently deleted.