DISCORD – CHAT FOR GAMERS is an application designed to help gamers talk to each other in real time. While playing a game on their device, users can log into Discord and enter a group chat with one or more other gamers so they can talk while they play.
How to Create a Discord Account on a PC Or MAC?
1) First of all you must go to the site – ‘https://www.discordapp.com‘
You can open this site on any web browsers, such as Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Fire fox, etc. to create a Discord account .
2) Then a new page will open up where you’ll need to click on Login, which is on the top-right corner.
3) Then the login page of the Discord application will open-up, where you can login if you already have an account and if you don’t have a Discord account all you need to do is click on ‘Register‘, which is right beneath the large blue ‘Login‘ button.
4) Now to create a Discord account, first you need to fill-up the form with your valid E-mail address, Username (whatever you wish) and Password (which you will be using to login into your Discord account).
5) After you fill up the form with the required informations, all you need to do is click on ‘Continue‘
6) Now a new page will appear where it’ll verify if you’re you or a robot.
So here you’ll need to click on the box right next to ‘I am not a robot’, which will prove that you’re a human and not a robot. Then Discord will send you a verification E-mail to verify your account.
7) Now a new page will open up. Here you can click on ‘Get Started‘ if you want to start adding friends and servers now, this will run you through the setup process. If you want to wait until later, click ‘Skip‘.
8) Then you need to go to your Gmail. There you’ll find a new E-mail from Discord. Open up the Email sent by Discord, where you’ll see a welcome text and a large blue ‘Verify Email‘ button.
9) When you open the E-mail sent by Discord, you’ll see a large blue ‘Verify Email‘ button. Now all you need to do is click on the ‘Verify Email‘ button, which will reopen the Discord application.
If you’re prompted to prove you’re not a robot again, click on the box next to it to continue
10) When you click on the box right next to ‘I’m not a robot‘ , you’ll be guided to the home page of the Discord application. Now you’re ready to use the Discord application.
11) Enjoy the Discord Application!!!
How to Create a Discord Account from Mobile?
1) First of all you need to open the Google play store in your mobile, then search for the Discord app. Google play store will eventually show you a page where you can download the Discord application.
2) After the Discord application is downloaded into your mobile phone, you need to open up the Discord application, either from the google play store or the shortcut on the home screen of your mobile. The Discord icon looks like a blue circle with a white game controller in it.
Then the Discord application will eventually open up into the login Screen.
3) After the Discord application opens up, you’ll have to click on the ‘Need an account‘ button, which is located underneath the large blue ‘Login‘ button, in the lower left corner of your screen. This will lead you to a new page which will ask you for some of your informations to create a new account.
4) After you click on ‘Need an account‘ button, a new page will open up where you need to fill up with the required informations to create a Discord account. Now all you need to do is enter the username you want, then enter your valid Email address and finally enter your password through which you’ll be logging into your Discord account.
After filling up the form, all you need to do is, click on the large blue ‘Register‘ button, which is located right below the sign-up form.
5) After you click on the large blue ‘Register‘ buton, your Discord account is now ready. Now the Discord application will re-open, now you’ll see the login page of the Discord application. Here all you need to do is
- Enter the Email address you registered you Discord account with.
- Then Enter the Password you used to register you discord account with.
- Then finally click on the large blue ‘Login‘ button, which will open the home page of your Discord account.
Now you’re totally ready to start making call to one or more than one gaming buddies in real time while playing any games together.
6) Enjoy the Discord application!!!
By following the steps given above, you will be able to Register /Sign up for a Discord account and start talking with one or more than one gamer fellows in real time while playing games in your PC, MAC Or Mobile!!!