Having trouble receiving the Login code from Facebook? Can not access your own account due to the security? Do not worry we will show you how you can access into your Account even if you have not received your login code. You can check out the Video below or use the details in the step by step procedure given below.
It is very necessary to keep a strong Security for your personal account because you share out a lot of personal information which can potentially be misused. As always Logging in with a single device might not always be practical, you may switch between personal and public devices (office computers, friend’s devices etc). There is a security option to keep track of your account login activity, and you can also choose to keep a device’s recognized or not. For this you can use Two Factor authentication which will not ask for a verification if you have listed that device as a trusted device, but it will ask for verification from unrecognized device.
If you have enabled the Two Factor authentication system, default code generators send you Login codes to the registered phone number or email address, which due to various reasons do not get delivered and you can not Login without entering the code. But there is always an alternative way to access into the account using other options.
Follow the steps below if you did not receive Facebook Login code and cannot access code generator:
- Sign in to your account from a new device, As you have kept the Two Factor authentication, you will be asked to enter a verification code. As you are not receiving the code click on the ‘Need another way to authenticate?’
- You will be now prompted to a new tab, click on ‘Other options’ and after that there will be hidden sub-option, select ‘Submit a request to Facebook’.
- You can now choose any of the two options available, but the simplest way would be to choose ‘Take a photo of yourself holding a sign with a hand written code’.
- It will generate a code on the page and a sample picture, which depicts the way you need to click your photo holding the code (hand written clearly on the piece of paper that is to be held in your hand). You will have to read the instruction given below the picture so that you can create the required photo.
- Before entering next option you will need to fill in your information in the blank fields accordingly.
- Now browse your device memory and choose the recently clicked photo holding the code in your hands as mentioned in ‘step 4’. Click on ‘Send’.
- You will now shortly receive a mail from Facebook with the further instructions.
Has this article covered all your queries? Please do get back with us if you have any unsolved questions. Hope the article was help solving your issue with your Facebook login code.