Already have a Facebook account? Wondering how you can Login into your Account? Its very easy to login to your Facebook account. Facebook is the one of the trending social networking site you have ever experienced. You are now just one step far from entering into your own account and connecting with your family, friends and also making new contacts.
Let us show you a easy guide for how to login into your Facebook Account. Just follow the process in the video below or follow the steps shown after to login into your account and enjoy scrolling through Facebook, profile visits, add new friends, create events, response to events, like people and their posts and many more.
Facebook Desktop Login:
- Go to the official website of Facebook: https://www.facebook.com. Make sure you enter the official Facebook website. Do check the URL again if you are not sure with where you have entered or directly click the above Facebook full site link. Some people tend to have typo mistake while typing the website URL too, which ends at other website. For example make sure you type facebook.com and not facebok.com or facbook.com or anything that’s not official to Facebook. To know the official Facebook website make sure you type the correct Facebook URL.
- Enter Phone number or email address that your registered while creating your Facebook account. Enter password and hit ‘Login’. Please be clear that you need to provide the login credentials that you used during the Facebook sign up process. If you are not sure about your Facebook account login credentials then you can also chose to reset your password of Facebook Account,
- Click the ‘Login’ button and you are done with signing in to facebook.com.
Don’t have Facebook account? Don’t worry, you can create a brand new Facebook account for yourself. And if you don’t know its free and easy to sign up too. Learn how to Create a brand new Facebook account.
Create / Sign up into Facebook Account
Are you interested to connect to the world from anywhere you are? Talk to your loved ones, make new friends, connect to people around you, explore their worlds also share your memories. Then all you need to do is create your own Facebook account and connect easily to any one available on Facebook.
You can connect to people through Facebook messaging. create group chats, plan events / meeting, response to invites near you, connect to as many people you want from any corner of the world. As Facebook is the worlds #1 Social networking site, you can literally find the whole planet inside it. Don’t miss out on any Global or Local news, Events, Offers and many more. So let us help you create your Facebook Account so you can access with more Facebook features.
Facebook Sign Up on Desktop:
- Go to official website of facebook.com. Type facebook.com or fb.com on your web browser.
- Enter your Details in the available fields( i.e First name, last name, email or phone number, Date of Birth and Gender).
- Click on ‘Create Account’.
- You will get a verification code (via phone or e-mail), enter the code and verify your Account.
- You can now use your newly created Facebook Account.
Register Facebook Account on Mobile Phone:
You can create your Facebook Account from anywhere you want. Preference may vary due to limitations or just option. Some might enjoy surfing in the BIG screen, through computer or simply prefer to surf all of it on the palms of their hand. Sometimes using computer might just not be convenient or its just easy for you to work with your phone. Regardless the reason, you can create your Facebook Account on your phone too.
There isn’t much to know on how to Create to Facebook from Mobile, all you need is a little guidance and Internet connection on your phone and you are good to go. Now just follow according to the steps given below and you will easily create your own Facebook Account through your mobile device.
- Open Facebook App on your phone. If you do not have the App, download it from Play store or App Store (if for iPhone).
- Click on the option in green ‘Create New Facebook Account‘. You will be prompted to confirm some security settings. Click ‘Next’.
- Accept or allow Facebook for permissions, this ensures that Facebook is able to run on your phone.
- Enter your name, tap ‘Next’
- Enter your Birthday (day, month and year), tap ‘Next’
- Select your Gender, tap ‘Next’
- Enter your email address and tap ‘Next’. If you prefer to sign up with your mobile number tap ‘Sign up with mobile number’, then enter your number in next screen that appears.
- Enter a valid password and proceed.
- Tap on ‘Sign up’. You can now use your Facebook ID.
What after Signing Up or Creating Account on Facebook?
After you are done creating a brand new Facebook account for yourself you can now access facebook.com and enjoy its all general features. Starting with Facebook, you can begin with creating your profile or adding some information to your profile. See how to create your Profile after signing up on Facebook.
- Upload a Facebook profile photo, (Choose from gallery or take photo from your device).
- Tap ‘Get Started’, this will allow the App to access your contacts to locate your friends if you are not interested, tap on ‘Not Now’.
- Enter the confirmation code that you get through email or phone message. Tap ‘Confirm’
- Tap ‘Ok’. You are now signed in into your Facebook Account.
Note : You need to be above 13 years old to create Facebook Account
Keep your Facebook Account Secure: Facebook Two-Factor Authentication Login
Just doing the basic security check is not OK for keeping your Account secure.Cyber crimes has become the new issue for internet users. You might be very calm thinking that you have kept the strongest password and no one can hack into your Account without your knowledge. BUT NO!! Sometimes when you use a new browser maybe from a public Computer or another’s phone and your password gets saved automatically in its memory and the next time it might easily get access to your Account without you having any idea about it. So how can you avoid such issues? Worry not , there is a security option in Facebook that allows its users to keep a double security .
This feature is called ‘Two – way authentication’ or ‘Two – Factor authentication’. It is a Security feature that allows you to keep your account secure in addition to your password. If you set up Two way authentication, you will be asked to enter a special login code every time you login from any new device (i.e if not registered as a trusted device in the security details of your Account) or you will get immediate alerts if someone tries logging in into your Account from device that your Account does not recognize.
So if you can keep extra security for the protection of your Account then why would you even second guess this option? After all, Facebook contains your private information, contact details and your Photos and videos that can be potentially misused. Its better to stay protected in all possible ways to avoid any future issues or regrets.
To use this Security feature, all you need to do is follow the instruction below and you will have a secure Facebook Account.
- For this, selecting this security setting you must be first logged into your Account.
- Go to the top right corner of your Account to click on it and select ‘Settings’.
- Select ‘Security and Login’ option on the left side.
- Scroll down to use ‘Two – Factor authentication’ and click ‘Edit’.
- Choose the authentication method that you prefer (either text message or authentication App) and follow the on screen instructions.
- Click ‘Enable’ once you have selected and turned on the authentication method.
After this security feature is enabled, you will be asked to enter the code every time you login from a new device or if you have not listed the regular in-use device as a trusted device. Facebook needs to recognize that it is you only to allow login without the authentication. For this you need to save the device or the browser, do not save the browser if you are using a new or public computer that has access to others also.
Can’t Login to Facebook? Recover Facebook Account in 2 Min
It is very important to remember the password of your account. But sometimes it is very much normal if you forget your Facebook password. It is a matter of concern because idle accounts might get the maximum risk of getting hacked into. So it is a topic to take care about. Do not worry if you have forgotten the password, there are ways to reset and change the password according to your preference.
Please take the video below as a reference to Recover your Facebook password or use the step by step guide to change and reset your Facebook password.
Change Facebook Login Password
- Click on the top right corner of your Facebook page and select the ‘Setting’ option.
- Click ‘Security and Login’.
- Next, click the ‘Edit’ option next to the ‘Change password’
- Enter current password and change it with entering your new password. Click ‘Save changes’.
- You can now login with your new password
It is important to remember your account passwords. If you are logged into your account but if you do not remember your password you can choose to ‘reset the password’ link. For this you will need access to the email associated with your account. Please follow the step by step procedure to recover your Facebook login password if you have forgotten the password but are recently logged in.
- Click on the top right corner of the page to open ‘Settings’
- Select ‘Security and login’
- On the ‘Change password’ Section click on ‘Edit’
- Select the option on the bottom of that dialogue box that says ‘Forgot your password?’
- This will prompt you to the next step where you will need to enter a security code that will be mailed to your account that is associated to your Facebook account.
- Simply enter the code and click on ‘Continue’.This will send you a link to your email which you can use to reset your password.
If you forget your password and cannot connect to your account you will need to reset your password without signing into your account.
Please refer to the following steps to reset your Facebook account password if you have forgotten it.
- Open the web browser and enter https://www.facebook.com/r.php
- After you open the Facebook login page, Enter your email address and click on ‘Forgot password?’
- This will let you enter your registered phone number or email address to search for your account. Enter the email address and proceed
- Follow as instructed to get a verification code via email, use that code to verify your account and you can now reset your Facebook password.
What are we missing here? Let us know in the comments below if we covered all of your queries regarding Facebook Account Create, Sign up, Login, Privacy, Help and support. Do get back to us if we can help you in any way.