If you are looking for reliable email service then Hotmail can be one of the best options for many users. Many users use Hotmail Email service for there regular emailing. There are millions of emails sent using Hotmail platform. Hotmail, now acquired by Outlook is still a popular emailing service for many business people and individuals. Don’t get confused if you land on outlook.com instead of hotmail.com website. Hotmail is automatically redirected to Outlook website from where you can access your email account. And this is Official. Users here also gets confused with live login. Don’t get confused with Hotmail, Live and Outlook. These all websites are now merged one to provide even more better and reliable emailing services.
Here in this topic we will cover basic How to Hotmail Email. If you are an average internet user and need answer to some quick particular question about your Hotmail problems then you can ask us here: https://www.webtechtutorial.com/ask-question/
Continue reading more about How to Login to Hotmail, Creating Hotmail Account and some general related steps of Hotmail features. You can watch the videos too if you have any confusions.
Hotmail Login Sign In | Login to Hotmail.com
If you are new to Hotmail and having trouble signing in to Hotmail account then please do verify the Hotmail Login steps given below.
- First of all, open the web browser and type www.hotmail.com and hit enter.
- Once you enter the website, your link will redirect to www.outlook.live.com/owa as hotmail.com has now upgraded to Outlook Live.
- Move your cursor to top right corner where you can see the “Sign in” option. Click on that option or you can also click here for direct Hotmail Sign In link.
- Make sure you have already created Hotmail ID or have registered Hotmail Account before trying to logging in to Hotmail. Continue reading below to see how to create a new Hotmail Account.
- Enter the desired ‘Phone Number, Email or Skype ID’ and ‘Password’ that you have created while Hotmail Sign Up Process.
- Congratulations !! You have successfully signed in to hotmail.com.
[Note: Make sure you land on the right website before giving your Hotmail Account information. Only give your login credentials to the official website and stay away from Internet Scams.]
Don’t Have Hotmail Account? Sign Up Now
Hotmail is free and you can use this service to send emails to other email users once you have Hotmail account. If you don’t have Hotmail account and need to sign up for a new one then here are steps where you can learn how to create your new Hotmail Account. Follow the steps given below to get access to your Hotmail Account.
- Go to your web browser with link (www.hotmail.com or www.outlook.com) on your computer or mobile device.
- You will see ‘create free account‘ button. Click on the button and get started with accessing Hotmail.com.
- Enter email address you would like to use and click on the drop down menu next to Window Live ID field. You can choose any email address on @hotmail.com or @outlook.com as your requirement for your email service.
- Click ‘Next’ button located below.
- Now choose your desired password that you would like to login Hotmail Email from. Tick ‘Send me promotional emails from Microsoft‘ if you want to receive email from Microsoft but skip if you don’t want to receive any promotional emails.
- Click ‘Next’ button that is below text field and continue with the steps below.
- Now you will need to provide Hotmail with your general personal information. Provide your Full name on the box and click ‘Next’.
- Chose your Country and Birth date and proceed with further steps. Make sure you provide the right information of your birth day too so that you don’t get confused later.
- Enter the correct captcha and click ‘Next’ button. This process is necessary to tell Hotmail that you are not bot.
- Once you have entered the captcha you can access with your Hotmail Account. Start sending emails and sharing messages with your friends and family.
Make Sure your Hotmail password is at least 8 characters and has at least two of the following: uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols combined on the single password. For Eg ‘Abcd123!!’ or something like ‘123££Abcd’.
Forgot Hotmail Password? Recover Hotmail Password
Did you forgot your password? Looking for easy step by step guide to recover your Hotmail account? May be it has been long time that you last logged in your email account so you might have trouble remembering your password. We can help you reset your password.
Reset Hotmail Password from Desktop:
- First of all go to sign-in screen, type your account (email, phone or skype ) that you choose to reset password.
- Select I forgot my password option below password text box.
- Now follow the instructions given for default security purpose then select ‘Next’.
- For verification code choose to receive security code via email or text. If you choose through text, enter the last four digits of your registered number then click Send code. If you choose through email, follow instructions accordingly.
- After receiving code, enter the code in the displayed dialogue box and then go to the next step..
- Now create a new password and then select ‘Next’, this sets your new password. Select Next again to return to the main Sign in screen.
- Now you can login with your new password to access Hotmail.com from anywhere.
Recover Hotmail Password From Mobile or Tablet:
- Open Outlook application in your phone. If you don’t have the application you can download it from here (for android) and if you are IOS user go to this link to download outlook on your tablet or mobile: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/microsoft-outlook/id951937596?mt=8
- Enter your email address .
- Tap on Forgot my password link below the address box.
- Choose from the options given, ‘I’ve forgotten my password’ , click ‘Next’.
- You will be given with a code,’Enter the characters’ enter them exactly as displayed. Click ‘Next’.
- Choose account recovery option (i.e via email or text). If you select text you will get a verification code (mostly 6 digits). If you choose via email click on the available link in your message box and follow accordingly.
- Enter the recovery code in the ‘Enter the code’ and tap ‘Next’ which will direct you to the password reset page.
- Enter your new password in ‘New password’ and ‘Reenter password’ box and tap ‘Next’.
- You will be redirected to Sign-in page where you can login with your new password.
Its good Hotmail is strict with their Password selection thing. Or people would have ended up with easy password for their email account, which might have caused further security disaster to the Hotmail accounts. Always chose password that is easy to remember and still hard to guess for friends and other users nearby.
Facing Problem with Hotmail Login?
If you are generally having issue with your Hotmail Sign In or any other feature then you can ask us about the issue at out ‘Ask Us’ Section of our official website. Read this before asking us anything related to Hotmail Login.
- Make sure the internet connection is OK while you log in to Hotmail. Without internet connection you can’t access any websites, not even you can load Hotmail email page if you don’t have internet connection. Sometimes its Internet and not Hotmail itself creating login problem for you.
- Sometimes mistakenly you might turn on the CAPS LOCK key on your keyboard. Since passwords of websites are case – sensitive, check out if you have the Caps Lock key ON before typing your Hotmail Account Password.
- We recommend you to stay secured with the account and frequently change your Hotmail login credentials for better security measures and to stay away from sign in problems.
- Are you sure you are using the same login credential of the website that you used while creating your Hotmail account? You must use the same username, email or password that you have created while signing up on Hotmail.