It is a worldwide fast online payment system, which was founded in 1998 December by Ken Howery, Luke Nosek, Max Levchin, Peter Thiel, Elon Musk(x.com founder). This application is making our money transaction easy and fast with its good features and facility, these can also be the reason that the number of PayPal
It is very important to save your personal data wherever and whenever you are with your device. Your PayPal account’s password can be rest from the login page.
Check Out These Easy Steps To Change Your PayPal Account’s Password
1. However, you can not change your password from mobile but you can send a reset request with it with your phone. So to change the password, open web browser and open the official website of PayPal.
If you forget your password to log in then click on ‘Having trouble logging in?’ button right down below of login box.
2. After clicking on ‘Having trouble logging in?’ button, which includes all type of account related problems. You will get the page to confirm your issues by which you are not being able to login in your PayPal account. In there you can find these three options.
a. I don’t know my password
b. I don’t know what email address I used
c. I don’t know either one
Choose any one option and also try to remember your old password which you used to create a PayPal account previously.
If you have just forgotten your PayPal account’s password then you should enter your email id which was used to create your account with.
After submitting email id you also need to enter the code (Captcha) showing in the picture above to verify that you re not a robot.If you can not verify then your password can not be changed so try different method to enter code.
3. If you forget you email instead.
Sometimes you even may forget the email id you used earlier. So, in this case, you can try forgot the email option which is available inside of having trouble option. In there you will get the change to remember your old email id.
After entering the previously used emails and guessed passwords which you may think you are associated with. After then now also enter the codes as well to verify that you are not a robot.
4. Verify additional questions, like when you answered while you created a PayPal account. For your account’s security, you will have to answer the questions as you entered before. There are some questions relating to your personal information like bank account number, mobile number, email id and any other security questions. Select any and answer them to get the next step.
After finishing the security steps of PayPal, click on ‘Continue’ and on the next page, enter the security code you just received and click on continue. That code will expire in 5 minutes and if somehow it expires then you will need to request for a new one.
5. Now here you can enter the new password as per your requirement also re-enter that new password to confirm. There you can also find the passwords requirements such as 8 characters long, lowercase and symbols like this @,%,$,& etc. After finishing click on submit.
6. You will have to check whether your new password is saved or not by login again on PayPal’s official website. In ‘My Account’ sections you can check your private pieces of information and edit it as per your requirements. In my account, click on the profile located on the right side of the page as the menu bar where the information is located.
You can change your many other personal and security information which you may need to change by clicking on ‘edit’. If you need to change the security questions, you can change those security questions or even answers if you need to. This is because if in case you lost your account credentials then these pieces of information will help you to get logged in and do many more things with your account.