We always recommend users to change their passwords frequently. Not only changing password of Yahoo account, we advice to change passwords of all your digital access not limited with credit cards, other websites passwords. e banking passwords and other general things that needs your password to access. Changing password is a healthy habit and with this habit you will stay away from any kind of login problems including Yahoo Mail too.
Here in this article we will discuss more about How to change your current Yahoo Mail password with a new one.Go through the steps below to change your password in few simple clicks. Its easy and is free too.
- Make sure you are logged in to your Yahoo account. Now click on the symbol that shows your name or initials and click on ‘Account info‘.
- On the left there is ‘Account security‘, click on it you will see ‘change password‘ option click on it.
- You will now have to prove you are not a robot for security purpose. Proceed accordingly to the task given by Yahoo default.
- Now type in your ‘New password‘ and click on ‘Continue’.
- For future safety you will be asked to give a recovery email and to add a registered phone number so that you will not have to go through same situation. This is optional if you choose to provide information or continue as it is. Click on ‘Looks Good‘.
- Now click on ‘Ok,got it‘. You can now login with your new password.
This is how you can change your current Yahoo Mail password. You can also change your yahoo password from any device like tablet, mobile phone, internet tv or any other source from where you can access yahoo.com Don;t worry internet is for beginners too and trying to learn new things on the go is always helpful. Hope this article helped you with your problems and issues with Yahoo Mail.
Also don’t forget to Subscribe our Youtube Channel for more amazing Tech Tutorial Videos.