Most of us who own a Facebook account have made a lot of friends online, some that we have met in person and some that we choose to contact only through our social sites. Making many new friends and connecting everyday to new people might sometimes be frustrating. Once you get to know people online, they might at some point be interested in your real life (i.e. outside the social network), they might want to connect to you personally. This kind of friendship and meetings might not always suit each and every one. And if you are one of those users who choose to keep these online friends limited to your online devices only then the best way to get rid of them from your personal matters is to disconnect with them from the network.
Sometimes there might be some inactive friends also in our profile. Most of the time we can not differentiate if the profile we are connected to belong to real people or just some random person who has many fake accounts and uses them to connect to other users on Facebook. These kind of profiles might also be harmful for our social circle on many levels. This does not mean that every unknown profile you add will be a threat to your online status but there are some exceptional cases. If you feel that you are now ready to unclutter your friend list then this article is exactly what you are searching for.
There might not always be just a single person that is bothering you so if you want to delete multiple or all friends from your Facebook. This tutorial teaches you how to unfriend multiple people at once on Facebook, you can’t do this from within Facebook’s settings so you can follow the given instructions below
Delete Facebook Friends
- Initially you have to download browser extension called Facebook Toolkit.
- Do google search for Facebook toolkit and click on its correct link.
- You will see ‘add to chrome’ button on your screen.
- After you add the extension to your browser you will be able to see all your plugins on top right hand side of the screen.
- Click on the plugins icon to proceed further.
- You will be redirected towards the page where varieties of option are provided. Scroll down and click on ‘unfriend multiple/ Facebook friends‘ button.
- You will see list of few friends on your screen. Click ‘Select all friends’ button so that friends whom you want to delete from your friend list could be deleted.
- Hit ‘Delete all friends’ button shown on bottom of your screen.
Unclutter your Facebook friend list easily and fast with the above given tutorial. But if you are okay with deleting your friends one by one, you can use Facebook’s Friends list and open each profile of the friend and select to unfriend them from both desktop and mobile.