Whether you want to connect to your distance / close family, friends or just meet new people you can simply search for them on Facebook and connect with them anywhere and anytime. You can even stay up to date with global or local news and events happening anywhere in this world.
Facebook has been one of the most engaging social site and hence people use it from their Internet TV, mobile device, tablets or their laptop/desktop. You can directly login to Facebook and start accessing from your internet browser or you can also get it particularly downloaded on other device or desktop.
So why not download FB app and entertain yourself. You are just a few minutes away from accessing worlds growing social network website. Use the video below as a guide to download the app or refer to the step by step guide.
Download Facebook on the Computer or PC
- Click on ‘Start’ and search for ‘Microsoft store’.
- Go to ‘Apps’ and search for ‘Facebook’ (if it displays on drop down just click on it) and hit enter.
- Select from the options displayed (usually the first one is the one you are looking for).
- Click on ‘Get’ and you will be asked to enter the password for your Outlook account and click on ‘sign in’ then enter the text verification, click on ‘Next’. (i.e if you are not already signed into your Outlook account)
- Enter the code that you receive on your phone, click on ‘Next’.
Download Facebook on your Phone (Android / IOS)
- Go to your ‘Playstore’ App (if you are using Android) or ‘Appstore’ (if you are using IOS) and search for ‘Facebook’.
- Tap on ‘Install’ and once the download is complete you can use the application.
Direct Facebook App download link:
For Android Phone: https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Facebook
For IOS (iPhone): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/facebook/id284882215?mt=8