Have you been worrying how you can retrieve a deleted message on Facebook? Don’t worry we can show you how you can recover deleted Facebook messages in few minutes.
How many times have you been through a situation where you have accidentally deleted a text message and failed to recover it? Maybe once in a lifetime most of us have encountered such situation. You might purposely delete some messages permanently so that there is no way you can retrieve that message again. But if you have mistakenly deleted the message and require to retrieve the conversation then you can undo such archive messages.
We might sometimes urgently want to review our conversation with a Facebook contact and due to some reasons fail to find the message in the inbox, in such cases there might be a chance that you have deleted the message unknowingly, if you have permanently deleted the message from your inbox then the only way to get the copy of the conversation is to simply ask the other end user to provide you with their copy of the conversation. But if the message is not deleted permanently then the conversation can simply be retrieved from the ‘Archive threads’ option available in the Facebook messenger.
To know how you can recover a deleted message refer to the following tutorial
Recover Deleted Facebook Message
- Firstly go to your Facebook Id by logging in to your Facebook Account.
- Click on your Facebook Messenger icon.
- Tap ‘Setting’ icon on top left corner of your page.
- Go through ‘Archived threads’.
- You can see all your ‘Archived’ messages on your screen.
- Scroll through them and click on messages.
- In this way you will be able to recover your deleted messages of Facebook messenger.
Note: If you have permanently deleted your messages from messenger, message recovery is only possible if the other end user has kept its copy.