If you send or exchange files frequently and want to be able to transfer those files easily and fast, what do you do? Also, if you want to send your files via email, web browser, or any social media apps like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or LinkedIn, what do you do then?
That’s not a big deal at all. If you are an Android or Apple user, you might want to download the ‘Send Anywhere’ app on your phone from your respective app stores. If you are a Chrome or Chrome OS user, you would want to change to a handy extension/app called ‘Send Anywhere.’ With this simple addition to Google or other web browsers, you can drag the files you want to share and drop into an extension, then share the files via email or social media. You can share files with other ‘Send Anywhere’ user using the provided 6-digit code.
Even if you are not a Chrome or Chrome OS user, that’s not a problem because the developers of Send Anywhere have thought of everything. You can use the cross-platform app installers. You can use this service through Chrome, Chrome OS, and through the desktop app, it works well.
Before you start learning how to use Send Anywhere, let’s just know the basics first. Send Anywhere is Internet-based service and cross-platform file-sharing app, that assists you with transferring any type of files( apps, music, documents, images, videos, etc.) from one location to another through Wi-Fi and Internet Service. If you want to know more about the Send Anywhere app, click on the link here. Send Anywhere provides us with three ways to send and transfer data files: Apps, Web Portal, and Chrome Extensions.
How To Use Send Anywhere?
Send Anywhere provides the safest and incredibly fast file transferring experience between the two devices. If you are new to Send Anywhere and want to know how you can easily exchange data files between two devices, here I am descriptively explaining you the process of using Send Anywhere app, Web portal, and Chrome extension.
‘Send Anywhere’ Apps for Android and iOS devices:
First and foremost, you have to install the ‘Send Anywhere in your Android and iOS devices. You can find the download link for this app at the end of the post. Sharing data using the ‘Send Anywhere app’ is much easier than other Send Anywhere options. You can send data files through Send Anywhere using two ways.
1.Sharing data via Wi-Fi:
This is the method widely used by most of the file-sharing apps like Shareit, Xender, Zapya, etc. However, Send Anywhere uses some different approach to share data between two devices at different locations. Here are some simple steps with which you can share data with the Send Anywhere iOS or Android app.
- Sending data:
1.In order to send data via Send Anywhere app, launch the app on your respective devices and select the files you want to share. There are tabs that help you to easily access the type of files.
For instance, if you want to share movies and videos, tap on the Video tab. You will then see all the movies and videos available on your device, choose the one you want to share.
2. What’s interesting is you can choose multiple types of files at once, which is not available in most of the other file-sharing apps. After you are done selecting the files, click on the ‘Send’ icon.
3. As soon as you click on the ‘Send’ icon, you will be provided with a 6-digit code and a QR code. Share either the code with your friend or you can let your friend scan the QR code you received.
This should be easy to understand. Once the app gets the 6-digit key or the QR code, your files start transferring.
- Receiving data:
Receiving data is just as easy as sending the files. Just follow these easy steps and you are done in no time.
1.Once your friend on the other end has sent you the code, launch the Send Anywhere app in your device.
2. Tap on the ‘Receive’ icon that you will find at the bottom of the main screen.
3. You will be asked for the 6-digit code next. Enter the code your friend sent to you on the designated area. You can even scan the QR code sent to your friend. To scan the QR code, tap on the QR code scanning icon at the top right side of the screen and scan the code.
4. Once you have provided the app with the codes, you start receiving the files your friend sent you.
I told you! It’s just these easy steps and you can easily access the files you wanted in your own devices.
2. Sharing data via Internet:
This method comes in handy when the person you want to share the files with is not near you. If the other person is not within the same Wi-Fi range as you, the files can’t be shared directly.
You may be curious to know how you can share the files now that the other person is not near you. Actually, the files won’t directly be transferred to the receiver if you are trying to send the data over the internet. The app stores the data files on the ‘Send Anywhere server’ as a temporary file. It will be visible to everyone who has the link and if the other person doesn’t download the files within 10 minutes, the files will automatically get deleted. If you want to transfer files from one location to another, follow these simple steps:
1.Launch the Send Anywhere app on your device and choose the files you want to share.
2.Once you have selected the files you want to share, click on the ‘Link’ icon that you can find just before ‘Send’ icon.
3. As soon as you tap on the ‘Link’ icon, you will receive the ‘Share Link’ options. Choose one of the option to send the link to your friend’s device. \
4. Once your friend receives the link, the files can be easily downloaded through ‘Send Anywhere server.’ Ask your friend to do it within 10 minutes.
Send Anywhere also provides you with free web file transfer service, so that you can send and receive files over the internet using any web browser. If you are not using smartphones or any other devices, you can easily use the ‘Send Anywhere’ web service and 2 GB files of any kind for free. Go to Send Anywhere’s web portal service to use it and transfer files easily. Use these following steps to easily send and receive files.
- Open the Send Anywhere website and click on the ‘Send’ button. Now, select the files you wish to transfer from your Computer/laptop or device.
- Once you are done selecting the files you want to share, click on the ‘Send’ button.
- Then, a six-digit key will be generated and will appear on your screen. Copy this key and send it to your friend within 10 minutes. Remember, the key will expire after 10 minutes.
- After your friend receives the key, he/she can enter the key in the ‘Input key’ box and tap on the ‘Receive’ button to receive all the files in your computer/laptop or other devices.
It would be more useful if you are using the Send Anywhere Chrome browser on your PC. With this chrome extension, you can send up to 10 GB files while you are using Gmail/Slack. If you want to download Chrome extension, click here.
The data sharing and receiving process in Chrome extension is same as the App and web portal service. The only difference is that the Chrome extension can store the files in the ‘Send Anywhere server’ up to 7 days. So, if you need more time before the time expires, choose the Send Anywhere Chrome extension.
CONCLUSION: Sharing and receiving files is so much easier with Send Anywhere. This is by far the best application to transfer files from one device to another that also at different locations. If you want to transfer files to a friend at a distance, I suggest you use Send Anywhere.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.estmob.android.sendanywhere&referrer=utm_source%3Dwebsite%26utm_medium%3Ddownload%26utm_campaign%3Ddownload -Android download