Netflix is a digital streaming service that allows costumers to watch a wide variety of award-winning TV shows, movies, documentaries and many more on the internet-connected devices. It has earned itself a whole lot of loyal fans through airing shows like ‘Stranger Things’ and ‘Breaking Bad.’ It has grown its popularity because it has changed our television watching habits. Rather than waiting for another episode, we can know what all the episodes at one night or in your free time. The choice is yours.
If you want to give Netflix a try, you might want some help on how to use Netflix. Before you do, make sure you have free time because using Netflix can be quite addicting. Also, if you want to know more about Netflix and why it’s so popular, feel free to learn it here. Here’s is a guide for you on creating a Netflix account.
Create a Netflix Account | Netflix Sign Up & Account Registration
In this section, I explain you the steps to successfully create a Netflix account. Before you start, make sure you know what Netflix is and if you are sure you want a Netflix account.
Register Netflix Account from Laptop / Desktop
1. Go to www.netflix.com in a web browser. You can sign up for a Netflix account at netflix.com no matter what type of device you use. You will even be asked to join a free one month trial membership when you sign up for the first time. Despite the free trial, you will still need to provide a credit card or other payment methods like prepaid Netflix or Paypal. However, you won’t be billed for service if you cancel your free trial membership before the end of the month. Netflix will send you an email days before your free trial expires so that you have a chance to cancel.
2.Click on the ‘Watch free for 30 Days‘ button. Now, you will be taken through a series of windows that will take you through Netflix signup procedure.
3. You will reach a page saying ‘Choose your plan.’ Click on the ‘See the plans’ to view the options. You will be provided with the names of available streaming plans, along with their short descriptions and pricing information.
4. Netflix has three different viewing options to choose from:
- Basic: This option is inexpensive and allows you to watch Netflix on one device at a time. HD video is not included in this plan. If you won’t share your account with anyone else, you can choose Basic.
- Standard: Using this plan, you can watch HD quality video on 2 devices at once. If you have shared your password with another person, both of you can watch HD quality videos at the same time.
- Premium: This plan is expensive and up to 4 people can watch different streaming videos at the exact same time. If your screens display 4k resolution, this plan is perfect for your devices.
5. Create a new Netflix account. enter your email address and a new password into the fields provided and click on ‘continue.’
6. Select a payment option. The options that are available will appear on your screen. Netflix accepts credit cards as well as debit cards with Visa, Mastercard, or Discover logos. You can use Paypal account to sign in to Netflix since Paypal allows you to make online payments via your bank or credit cards.
7. Enter your payment details in the designated area. Follow the instructions to enter the payment details.
8. Start your Netflix membership now. Click on ‘Start Membership’ to finish creating your account. With this, you can browse and stream videos from your devices.
Netflix Sign Up on Android / IOS Mobile Device
Signing up a Netflix account is quite similar to signing up on the web. Netflix is available on Android and IOS devices as an application. It is free to download and you can easily navigate it on Google Play Store for Android devices and App Store for IOS devices.
- Firstly go to your respective mobile stores to download the Netflix app. Search for it and click on the ‘Netflix app.’ Download the app.
- After the Netflix app is downloaded on your devices, launch the app. You will be greeted with a Login/ Sign up page.
- Since you are here to create a new Netflix account, Click on ‘sign up now.’ You will be asked to join the free 30 days trial next. Click on ‘Watch free for 30 days.’
- Next, you will be asked to choose a plan. To know more about the plans available, click on ‘See the plans.’ The plans include:
Basic: This option is inexpensive and allows you to watch Netflix on one device at a time. HD video is not included in this plan. If you won’t share your account with anyone else, you can choose Basic.
Standard: Using this plan, you can watch HD quality video on 2 devices at once. If you have shared your password with another person, both of you can watch HD quality videos at the same time.
Premium: This plan is expensive and up to 4 people can watch different streaming videos at the exact same time. If your screens display 4k resolution, this plan is perfect for your devices. After you are done choosing, click ‘continue.’
- The next step is to create an account. Click on ‘continue’ and add your email address and password in the fields required.
- Now, the next step is to choose your payment option. You can give your credit card or debit card details. You can also use your Paypal account in the payment options.
- Start your Netflix membership now. Click on ‘Start Membership’ and now you can browse and watch streaming videos as an official Netflix user.
Already have Netflix Account, but forgot the Netflix Login credentials? Watch below out video on how to reset or recover your Netflix Account easily in 2 minutes:
All this is just that easy and requires little of your private information. Now, you are prone to thousands of streaming videos you can choose from and you can watch them all on the same night or on your weekends. It’s all your choice now. Go start your browsing now and get lost in the immense world of Netflix. Netflix and Chill !!