Pinterest is a new way of pinning your favorite stuffs together. It is easy and much more fun than the conventional way of pinning your stuff on the board.
If you are looking to get started on this amazing idea sharing platform then make sure you go through this post.
In this article, we shall talk about Pinterest login, sign up, sign out, add multiple account, account deactivation, and how to delete Pinterest account permanently.
If you are looking to sign in to your Pinterest account and need help logging in then this article is dedicated to you. In this post, we will explain the Pinterest login process in details.
Make sure you follow these simple and easy steps in order to log in to your Pinterest account.
- Visit an official site of Pinterest http://pinterest.com/login on your dearest device with good internet assess.
- Enter your email address and password that you have insert while creating an account on Pinterest.
- Click ”Continue with Facebook” button if you want to open your Pinterest account with your existing Facebook account. Or you can also hit the” Continue with Google” button if you want to open through google.
- After inserting your credentials click ”Log in” to proceed further.
Pinterest Sign Up
If you are someone who is looking to create a new Pinterest account and needs help then you’ve come to the right place.
Registering on Pinterest.com is pretty easy and you can also sign up on Pinterest once you learn the sign up process.
We shall explain you the two different ways of signing up on Pinterest i.e. on desktop and on mobile respectively.
Just follow the steps given below in order to be able to create a new Pinterest account.
- Go to the Pinterest website https://www.pinterest.com.
- Enter your email address and a preferred password in the “Email” and “Create a password” fields in the middle of the page.
- Click Continue as [Name] to use your Facebook information to sign up if you like
- Click Continue a red button below the “Create a password” field to proceed further.
- Enter your profile information like Full name, Age according to your birth certificate, Gender – select “Male”, “Female”, or “Custom”. If you select a custom gender, you’ll be asked to enter your preferred gender name.
- Click Sign up a red button at the bottom of the Pinterest page. Doing so will create your account.
- Click Skip, for now, a left side of the mobile app page.
- Click at least five topics, topics you select on this page will dictate the content you see in your feed later.
- Click Done Pinterest will begin building your profile based on your selected interests.
- You’re now ready to create your first board and start pinning.
- Open the Pinterest app a white “P” on a red background. download it from the Google Playstore or Apple App Store if you don’t have it.
- Tap Sign up with an email a red button near the bottom of the screen. Tap Continue with Facebook to signup using your Facebook account details to log in.
- Type in your working email address to which you have the credentials.
- Tap Next from the bottom of the page.
- Type in a password. Make sure it’s different than the password you use for your email account.
- Tap Next.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Tap Next.
- Type in your age and tap Next.
- Select a gender. If you tap the Custom option, mention your preferred gender.
- Press Done.
- Tap at least five topics.
- Press Next to the top-right corner of the screen.
Add Multiple Account on Pinterest
If you have multiple Pinterest account and you are having difficulty managing them one by one, Pinterest has it covered for you.
You can add multiple Pinterest accounts much like Google and manage them easily.
Just follow these simple and easy steps in order to add multiple accounts on Pinterest:
- Click a 3 dot button on the top of the page of Pinterest.
- Select ”Add Account” form the menu.
- Enter your email and password then click Log in or click Continue with Facebook or Continue with Google.
- After that, you can be successful in adding a new account on Pinterest like Google.
- Once you click Log in, you will see next to your profile picture at the top of Pinterest.
- You can add up to four Pinterest accounts in any combination of business and personal accounts.
- You can switch accounts as long as you remain in the same browser session.
- You won’t be able to switch accounts if you clear your cache and cookies or if you switch to a different device or browser.
Do you want to log out of your Pinterest account and need some help? If so then just follow these simple steps given below in order to log out of Pinterest.
- Visit the Pinterest official site and open your account on Pinterest.
- Hit the menu button shown on top of the Pinterest site on your screen.
- Select the logout option and proceed further.
Pinterest Deactivate Account
If you are looking to deactivate your Pinterest account for some reason then you can go ahead and deactivate it any time you want.
Just follow these simple steps given below in order to deactivate your Pinterest account temporarily.
- Hit the menu button on the top of the screen.
- Choose the” Edit setting” option from the menu.
- Scroll down for a few seconds and select the” Account Basics” section option shown in the screen and select ” Deactivate Button” from the option.
- Fill the reason to inform Pinterest reason behind your deactivate and hit ” Deactivate my Account”.
- When you deactivate your Pinterest account, your profile and boards won’t be visible on Pinterest anymore. If you change your mind, just log in to reactivate your account.
- To make sure your account’s no longer active, go to your profile URL. Don’t log in to check if your account’s still active – this will reactivate your account.
- Keep in mind that deactivating your account won’t free up the username or email address. If you want to make changes to your username or email address, edit your settings instead of deactivating them.
Close Pinterest Account
Closing your Pinterest account is another option to end the story. It is also similar to a deactivating the account.
When you close your account everything that is included inside your account will be deleted forever.
So if you are interested in this move then scroll down and succeed.
- Open your Pinterest account on your device.
- Select the 3 dot button on top of your screen.
- Choose ”Edit setting” from menu.
- Move down to the ” Account section” and click ”Deactivate my account” button.
- Press ” Permanently click my account” option.
- Click ” Yes” and provide an email address to confirm.
- Check the email address linked with your Pinterest account to confirm that you want to close your account.
- This is the last step for closing the Pinterest account.
- When you close your account, your public profile will be deactivated immediately, but it will take 14 days for your account to be permanently closed.
- If you change your mind before the 14 days are up, log in with your email and password, and we’ll send you a link to reactivate your account.
- Permanently closing your account means that you won’t be able to get your Pins or boards back. Close your account if you’re sure you’re ready to say goodbye to Pinterest.
- Once an account is deactivated, it won’t be accessible anymore.
Was this article effective? If not then you can ask your question with us and clear your confusion. We promise to help you as much as we can. We feel happy to solve your problem. Hope you enjoy this article.