Do you have your own Google PlayStore Account? Have you been wondering how you can log out of you PlayStore Account? You have found the correct tutorial for your search.
Your Android device depend on Google PlayStore, it is the basic framework for your device. It is from here you install different apps on your smartphone, update and manage all your apps. However, there may be several reasons you would want to sign out of your Google Playstore.
You might be aware that you cannot Sign out of Google Playstore straight away from your phone. This is not something only you are worrying about! There are many users who have been facing the same issue. That is why we have been encouraged to show you the step by step guide to let you Sign out of your Google Play Store. Please follow the instruction accordingly.
Google does not allow you to sign out of your Google Play Store alone. This is because the Google Account syncs your data across all apps and that would ensure smoother functioning of your Android device. You will have to Sign out of Google account associated with your smartphone which will sign you out of your Google Play Store as well.
There are two ways you can sign out of PlayStore on your android device, one is directly from your device settings and the other is to log out with the help of App. Let us show you both ways one by one.
Log out from Google Playstore Using Phone Setting
1. To sign out of Google Play Store on your Android device, you have to first open your Android ‘Setting’
2. Next, scroll down and tap ‘Accounts’.
3. Select ‘Google’.
4. Tap the three dots in the top right hand corner, this will prompt a new menu, then select ‘Remove Account’.
5. You will be asked to confirm your decision, for approval, click ‘Remove Account’ in the pop up window that appears on your screen.
6. You will now be logged out of your Google Play Store Account completely.
Logout Using an Android app
If you are not familiar with using settings of your device, reasons might be any, you can use an app that does the job for you. There are many apps available for Android for this purpose. You can select ‘Log Out’ App, for this you have to;
- Visit Google Play Store, and install ‘Log Out’ App.
- Once the App once it is installed, open the app.
- Click on ‘Log Out all Accounts’ button on the app, this will let you log out of your accounts that are sync to your Google Play Store.
- After this, you will be logged out of all your accounts on your device.
Please take care that this app will log you out of all your accounts (including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram). There are possibilities also that it may not remove all of your accounts, in some cases. If your accounts are removed than you may not be able to retrieve any of your account passwords. So it is advisable to note down all of your account passwords before proceeding with the App.
Sign Out Of Google PlayStore From Browser
1. To sign out of the Google Play Store from your computer, go to ‘play.google.com’ in your browser.
2. Next, click on your profile icon in the top right corner of the screen. There will be a pop up window, at the bottom of the popup window, click ‘Sign Out’.
3. You will be logged out of your Google Play Store Account from your computer now.
Was this article helpful? Comment to us anyway !! If you still have any confusions regarding any questions our web experts from Web Tech Tutorial will get back with you promptly. Thank You!!