Snapchat is more of a photo or video messaging app rather than your average social media application. You can not publicly post just a text, you need to add a photo to it but you can chat directly to your contact list. Your contact list is the feed or timeline of your app, you scroll through it to see what is happening around in your contact circle.
It is the fastest way to share a moment!!
Here is what you can do with a Snapchat Account:
- Take a photo or a video.
- You can add text, stickers, filters, or hand-drawn doodles to the photo.
- Share a Snap privately with one or more Friends, or publicly as a Story.
- Stories stay active for 24 hours only and then disappear.
- You can see which accounts have seen your Snap. Can also see who’s taken a screenshot of your Snap.
Snapchat Login Sign In
Have you already made a Snapchat account? Do you wish to Login into your Snapchat account? Let us show you how you can login to your snapchat account.
Once you have created a Snapchat account all you need to do to share your stories with friends is to login to your account. After you login to your account you can enjoy all the features of this application such as taking photos, chatting with friends, sharing snaps and videos, viewing friend’s snaps, following new people and the list just goes on. You can never be too old for a click.
If you are having any difficulties trying to login into your account then we can help you out. Just follow the below given steps and you will be logged into your Snapchat account in a few minutes
- Open the Snapchat app on your mobile phone. If you do not have the application you can simply download it from the App store or Google Playstore.
- Tap on ‘Log in’
- Type in your credentials correctly in the given fields ie ‘Username or Email’ and ‘password’
Tap ‘Log in’ button. This button is at the bottom of the page. As long as your username (or email address) and password are correct, you’ll be redirected to your account.
- You are now logged in into your Snapchat account.
Create Snapchat Account | Snapchat Sign Up
Do you get tempted looking at other people’s finely edited photos? Would you like to take photos and share your stories with friends? Then all you need to do is create a Snapchat account and share your memories. Let us guide you through the steps to create a Snapchat account.
All the social media apps that we are currently using is very similar to each other. We can catch up on friends, share our feeds and notifications, connect to them virtually and many more, but unlike all these trending applications, Snapchat allows us to share our photos with people near to us.
So why would you not want to create a Snapchat account and connect with friend’s through their stories and snaps, also you can follow and discover new people and check out their posts and connect with them mutually otherwise you can only view their public posts.
So let us show you how you can create your own Snapchat account in the Video below
- Open the Snapchat app on your device. Download the app if you don’t already have it on your device. Follow the steps below to download the app on your Iphone or Android;a.iPhone/iPad: Open Snapchat in the App Store, tap ‘Get’, and tap ‘Install
b.Android: Open Play Store, Search for Snapchat (it is the app that shows a white ghost in a yellow background), select the app and tap ‘Install’.
- Tap on ‘Sign up’. This will let you create a new Snapchat account.
- Fill in the given fields, Enter your First and last name in the given fields.
- Tap ‘Sign Up & Accept’
- Enter your Birthday in the given order and tap ‘continue’
- Enter a username. This is the Snapchat ID people use to search for you on Snapchat. It can be changed as often as you want. Tap ‘Continue’
- Enter your Email address and tap ‘Continue’. Snapchat will use your Email address to verify changes made to your Snapchat account. You will receive a verification email, follow the instructions given there accordingly.
- Enter a desired password for the account and proceed.
- Enter your phone number and tap ‘Continue’.
- Enter the confirmation code sent to your provided number and tap ‘Continue’.
- Prove that you are not trying to create automated accounts by (snapchat’s verification method) selecting the correct images as per the requirement and click on ‘Continue’
- You have now created a very own Snapchat account. you can add friends by letting Snapchat scan your phone contact list to see if any known contacts have a Snapchat associated to that number.
Note:You must be 13 or older to open a Snapchat account. If your birthday indicates you are below 13 years then you will be redirected to Snapkidz.
Reset Snapchat Account Password
Have you forgotten the Snapchat Password? Have you been trying to reset your password but failed? Worry not we can help you reset your Snapchat password in just few minutes.
Forgetting a password for any account already frustrates you and not knowing how to reset the password just adds to the frustration. Any application comes with a alternative to reset its forgotten password, same is with Snapchat. If you are struggling to remember your password and have made several unsuccessful attempts then the only way to login to your account is to reset your current password. To do that you simply need to follow the tutorial given below and within few moments you will once again be able to login to your Snapchat account.
- Open snap chat and tap on profile icon in the top left corner of the screen. Next, click Settings icon in the top right of page.
- Select password and tap ‘Forgot your password?’ link below blank.
- You will see 2 options to reset your password. That is either by Email or from SMS.
- If you have a verified phone number associated with your account you can reset your password from the Snap chat Log In screen. You can also reset your password via email.
Reset your Snapchat password via Email from the Snap chat Log In screen:
- You should receive a password reset link via email to the email address associated with your account.
- Click the URL – if you cannot click the URL, please copy and paste the URL into your browser
- Lastly, enter your new desired password!
Reset your Password via SMS from the Snapchat Log In screen:
- A verification code should be sent to the phone number associated with your account
- Enter the verification code and select ‘Continue’
- Lastly, enter your new desired password!
Note: Select a password that is at least 8 characters in length that does not contain your name, username, phone number, birthday, or other personal information. It is best to include a mix of numbers, symbols and/or capital and lowercase letters in your new password.
Also, if you have Login Verification enabled you may need your Verification or Recovery Code to log in.
For security reasons, we’re unable to reset a password for an account if:
- The email address you are writing in from is not associated with the account
- You do not know the associated email address and/or phone number
- You do not have access to the email address and/or phone number linked to the account
Make sure you change snapchat password frequently to stay away from Snapchat account being hacked. Changing your password is always a good practice to follow on your account passwords of various website and apps.
Did this article match your query? Please do connect to us if you have any further questions regarding your Snapchat account.