After Musical.ly successfully gave us a fun music video platform and social network that was launched in September 2016. It has now updated itself to a new version, TikTok.
TikTok can be used to create short or long music videos, dubmash videos or simply edit videos to make them look attractive. You can simply choose from your phone memory any video and change its lighting, add special effects, mute the original sound and add any song, dialogues, etc to make it more fun to watch.
Whether you want to re-create a scene from a movie or use the sound from any video and use your creativity to create a unique one. Also you can create duets with any one from TikTok. Plus its not a compulsion to post the videos you have created. If you are concerned about the audience you can choose form the privacy option to limit/restrict profile visit or simply choose not to post a creation and keep it in the ‘private’ option so only you can see it, you can choose later to upload, edit or delete it.
‘Musically’ has been re-branched as Tik Tok. Tik Tok is available now for users via the iOS App Store and Google Play. Existing users will automatically get the new version the next time they update their app. The new Tik Tok will also keep existing creator’s account, content, and fan-base information. But due to sudden change of the app the users might have been facing problem in login to the new Tiktok account.
TikTok Musical.ly Login
This article will provide you easy and simple guide for login process on this new version of musically. Follow steps given below for login on your Tiktok account.
- Go to play store (if android phone) or App Store (if you are using iPhone) and download Tik Tok App.
- Open Your app after the complete download is finished. If you already have the Musical.ly App installed before, you don’t have to reinstall Tiktok. All you can do is just update your Musical.ly App and it will automatically change into TikTok app with a branded new TikTok logo.
- Enter your username and password, if you already have Tik Tok account and click ‘next’ button for further proceeding.
- If you want to Logout then go to ‘privacy and setting’ menu, there you will find logout link for logging out your Tiktok account.
Note: You can also login in Tik Tok by your Facebook account, Instagram,Twitter,google, Email address or also by your phone number.Just enter your cell number with country code. New Tik Tok accounts, which have been updated with a new interface but still retains the core feature of both apps: short-form videos up to 15 seconds.
TikTok Sign Up and Account Registration
So why wonder? Let us help you to create your TikTok Account within just 2 minutes. Refer to the video below as a guide to create your Account or follow the step by step procedure given below.
- Download and install the application from Playstore. Choose the App ‘TikTok-including Musical.ly’.
- After it is installed open the App and click on ‘following’ which will promt a dialogue box which will ask you to either login (if you already have a TikTok Account) or sign up (if you are new).
- Tap on ‘sign up with phone or email’. Here you can also choose to connect directly with your other existing social Account such as Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Add your birth date details in the box ‘Birthday’ and proceed
- Now choose your country code and add in your phone number. Here you can also choose to use your email address, if so choose the option email and add your email address and proceed accordingly. After you enter you phone number, proceed to next step.
- Now you will receive a code on your phone (or email if you’ve choose to login with email address), enter the received 4 digit code and proceed.
- You will be asked to enter a password for this account, add a password and after you are done tap on ‘tick’.
- Now you can officially enjoy uploading videos or scrolling through and following peoples profiles.
Can’t Login to Musically TikTok? Reset TikTok Account Password Instantly
People often forget their password of Social App. Steps to Reset Tik Tok / Musical.ly Password :
- Open Tik Tok app on your phone and tap the ‘Profile’ icon which is on the bottom right corner of your phone.
- Click to Login Button and you will be on the Login Page.You will see ‘Get help signing in‘ and click there. Choose whether you want to reset your Tik Tok Account with Email ID or Phone Number.
- If you have choose Email and type the Email Address that you use for your Tik Tok Account to get the verification link OR if you choose Phone Number option then enter your registered phone number with your country code.
- Check your Email ID for a message from Tik Tok and you’ll get the Change Password Link or you will receive six digits verification on your phone and enter the verification code and click on the Continue Button.
- Tap the Change Password Button in green color and you will be redirected to New Password Page on your mobile phone browser or after you verify the code on phone then you will be able to set the new password.
- Set the New Password and Go back to the Tik Tok App and sign into your TikTok Account with your New Password.
You can also read more about Tiktok latest password setting if you need help with changing your account password for Tiktok application. We recommend you to change your password frequently and have a healthy Tiktok use for full entertainment from your mobile device.
Was this Article helpful? Get back to us if you have any queries regarding the login of TikTok Application or any other settings related to your account. We will always be happy to be useful to you fro our Ask Us section of Website too..