Don’t stress about waiting for a taxi or a bus be on the passengers seat and enjoy with affordable and reliable rides. How? Login to Uber with this tutorial and reach to your destination your way!!
Uber is a Ridesharing App which allows fast and reliable rides be it day or night. You will not need to worry about where to park your vehicle, wait for a bus or a taxi you can move the way you want with a single tap and request for a ride that matches your need. You can take the shortest or the longest rides according to your requirement there will always be a Uber available for your every occasions.
Uber Login Sign In | Login to Uber App
Uber is a on demand ride service that allows you to book a private car through Uber application for Android or iPhone devices. The system uses a dispatch service that finds a suitable and nearest ride to your location according to your request. In selected Countries Uber now provides with cashless solutions for your ride, you can pay from credit cards or any other online payment account registered.
If you are now ready to take your first ride how about we get started with the login?
- Tap the Uber icon. It will take you to the opening page where you can sign in or register. If you haven’t already created a Uber Account, you need to first register Uber account.
- Tap ‘Sign In’. Enter a valid email address in the given box. You can also choose to login with your Facebook account, for this you can click on ‘Connect with Facebook’.
- Enter your password.
- Click on ‘Done’, this will now take a while for signing in.
Create Uber Account | Uber Account Sign Up
Want to sign up for Uber and start using the App? But not sure where to start? We will help you to move the way you want with Uber.
We can now choose to park our own vehicle at home and ride with our friends or family, involve in conversations and reach to our destination relaxed at the back. Let the experienced drivers drive for you and you can take a peaceful ride. No more worrying about car parking, waiting for regular transports and no more moving according to the available services. You can now simply move the way you want with Uber.
Just get started with this Ride sharing app. Lets first create Uber Account.
- To start open your ‘Playstore’ or ‘Store’ and in the search bar type ‘Uber’ and tap ‘Search’. Select the Uber application shown and when the download is complete tap ‘Open and begin using the App.
- When the App opens you will see a box that says ‘Enter your mobile number’. Enter your mobile phone number and tap the arrow button below. Remember to enter only your mobile phone number a home number will not be valid for creating your account.
- You will now receive a 4 digits code to your mobile phone. Enter the received code in the blanks given. Tap the arrow button.
- You will now be asked to enter your valid email address, type it in and then press the arrow.
- Now you can choose a password for your account, Enter a password. Make sure that the password consists a minimum of 6 characters or more. Tap on the arrow button and proceed.
- Now enter you first and last name in the given fields.
- Be sure to allow notification access so that you will be notified when your ride arrives to pick you up.
Before you can start choosing rides you will need to approve your payment method for this you need to;
- Tap on the top left corner for menu.
- Tap ‘Payment’.
- Tap ‘Add Payment Method’ on the next screen.
- You can choose to pay with your credit or debit card or from PayPal account. Enter your credit card number, Expiration date of the card, CVV, the country you live in and your postal code in the given fields. After you are done tap ‘Save’.
- Now you can enjoy your ride with Uber.
Sign Out of Uber | Uber Logout
Sometime you might feel the need to log out of your account for various reasons. Let the reason be any, we will help you Sign Out of your Uber account.
Keeping yourself logged in to your account is very helpful sometimes but sometimes those logged in accounts might cause you trouble if someone else uses them without your consent. At such cases your logged in account might be misused and you might not even have any idea about it. If you have given the access of your device to others also it is always advisable to keep yourself logged out of any Accounts to avoid any problems.
Signing out of Uber account is very easy. All you have to do is,
- Open your Uber app.
- Tap on the top left corner after logging in to your Uber account. It is a small circle.
- Select ‘Settings’. From here you can choose to sign out of your account.
- Tap ‘SIGN OUT’. It will ask you to confirm your decision to sign out.
- Tap ‘SIGN OUT’ to sign off or ‘CANCEL’ to stay logged in to your Account.
- You will now be redirected to the starting page of the application.
Recover Uber Account in 2 Minutes
Trying to login into your account but having difficulties? Maybe a mismatched password? The best way to login into your account in such situation would be to reset your password.
Without going through any hectic steps we can show you how to reset your Uber account password. Forgetting your password is very stressful be it any kind of account. And when it comes to forgetting the password of the App that you frequently use, for traveling, it is even more stressful. You might be getting late for am important event, you might need to urgently reach somewhere and at such a moment if you can not book your own ride and have to wait for a regular transport service then you will surely be late for your event.
So without wasting your time let us start with Uber account recovery, so that you can move your way and never be late again to reach to your destination.
- Open Uber App.
- Enter your registered mobile phone number. Make sure you have entered the number you used while Uber account registration. Proceed to next step.
- You will be asked to sign in. Enter your Sign in password. When you enter a wrong password there will show an error message in red saying ‘the password you’ve entered is incorrect’ .
- Click on ‘I forgot my password’ link. You will be asked to enter the email address you used to register. You will be sent an email for account recovery. If you do not get the recovery link within few minutes ask to resend the link.
- Open you mail, you will get a inbox from Uber, open the message click on the ‘Reset my password’ link. It will direct you to a new page.
- In this page you can now enter you new password for your account, and confirm the entered password. Click ‘Next’.
- You have successfully reset your account password. You can now use the new password to login to your Uber account.
Delete Uber Account
Are you not enjoying the Uber app? not a problem there are many similar apps to choose from. Just delete your Uber account and switch to another app or just carry on with regular transport services.
There are so many ride sharing services to choose from. Why would we only want to get stuck to a single app. We can always decide to experience every service available and later decide what best fits our need. Or maybe you want to be riding yourself to your destination. There might be situations where you choose to stick to self driving as you enjoy your own driving skills. There will be thousands of reasons not to use a particular service, let your reason be any, it is you who decides to use or delete any of your account.
If you want to delete your Uber account, then this is the right tutorial for you. In this tutorial we will show you how to delete your uber account.
- Open your Uber app on your mobile phone to get started.
- Tap on the top left corner of the application to open ‘Main Menu’. Select ‘Help’ option.
- On the next screen tap ‘Account and payment’.
- Tap ‘Account Settings and Ratings’.
- At the bottom of the list you will find ‘Delete my Uber Account’ option, select this option to proceed with deleting your Uber account.
- On the next screen you will be asked to confirm that you want to delete your Uber account.
- On the text box that is titled as ‘Do you wish to delete your account?’ Type ‘Yes’. In the next text box type is some details to why you want to delete your account. Tap submit when you are done.
- That is all, your Uber account has now been deleted.
After this you can try out using any Uber alternatives for rides or stick to the regular transport services.
There are various categories you can choose from while booking for a Uber ride,
UberBlack was actually the very first car service that Uber had to offer. If you want to experience a high-end vehicle book with Uberblack. There is still more option whether you are traveling with a big group of family, friends, or need a vehicle with advanced features that matches your comfort. Uberblack is the luxury version of today’s UberX. This ride option gives you the comfort to arrive at your destination in style with a luxury sedan or if you are lucky enough you might even get a SUV!!
UberX is the most popular private car service that Uber offers. Need a simple way to get from your current location to your destination quickly? You can take UberX, one of the most affordable individual option. It is commonly referred to as the ‘low cost option’. It takes you to your destination without making a hole in your pocket. It is not just a budget friendly option but you will experience a ride that won’t disappoint you.
Who would not want to spend less money on their ride? Take uberpool. You will have to travel with other riders that are headed your way and can enjoy a valid part share in the fare and pay a lot less than you usually do. What this ride offers are,
i. Affordable door to door rides
ii.Carpool with others in comfortable sedans
iii. Maximum 2 seats per request
Not only Ridesharing, Uber also provides with other services such as;
- Uber for Business
- Uber Eats
- Uber Freight
- Uber Air
- Jump Bikes
Have a question? Connect to us through the comments or you can visit: uber.com/help