Create a WhatsApp Account
Would you like to get connected to an application that allows you to create and connect to the personal and professional world? All you have to do is create a WhatsApp account.
WhatsApp is a very popular app in today’s context also it will grow bigger in the near future keeping in mind its user’s review and preferences. It allows us with different messaging and communication options that not only has tempted us towards its use but also made online communication very comfortable and reliable. You can also connect to a WhatsApp contact and message them secretly, you can hide your online status, and many more.
But to experience all the functions provided by the application you will firstly need to create a WhatsApp account, You can use any favorite device for this as WhatsApp is available both on mobile phone and desktop. We have shown in detail below how to create a WhatsApp account on all the devices.
WhatsApp Desktop Sign Up
Log in or sign up in Whatsapp account is different and very simple. The only thing an individual has to do is to enter their number that they want to use for the account with country code. However, in other sites registration is quite tough. You are allowed to register on the site only by providing all your personnel details that they asked to mention. But by fortune Whatsapp registration is not so tough and neither you have to give your personnel details.
A single thing that you have to provide is the mobile number that you want to use for the account with your country code. After verification of your number that you have included you will be registered in the Whatsapp family and allowed to use its provided facilities.
In case if you are a WhatsApp user and want to open your same account again that might have removed due to uninstalling the app then don’t panic because this is possible. For that just insert your number that you have used while creating your previous account, then Watsapp will send code in the same number. After verifying that the number belongs to you, the same account will open instantly.
But still, you have any confusion related to steps for account creation then steps mention below will guide you to reach your goal. Read and follow steps as it is mention thoroughly.
- Leaf through the link in your new tab. You will see the home page of WhatsApp with its logo.
- Hit the install button shown in front of the screen and wait until complete installation on your gadgets.
- After installation open Whats App on your computer.
- Enter your phone number that is currently active and hit the ‘Done’ button so that whats app could send you a verification code.
- Insert your verification code of 6-digit that you have received on your provided number.
- Now your number is verified to use WhatsApp account legally.
WhatsApp Mobile Sign Up
- Download whats app on your mobile from the app store or play store any available on your phone.
- Open Whats app and enter your number that you want to use in your Whats App account.
- After insertion, you will get an automatic message of 6 digit verification code from Whats App team.
- Enter that code and hit the Done button.
- This will automatically verify your number for you to use your Whats App account without any hesitation.
Note: WhatsApp web will work on Chrome, Google, Firefox, Opera, and also in Safari so you are free to use any of these along with your preferences.
- Open Whats app on your gadgets. Click the triple dot icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the ‘WhatsApp Web’ option. You will see a QR code on your monitor.
- This code needs to be scanned from your phone so that you can activate and link your account.
- Point your phone to this screen to capture the code.
- Tap the WhatsApp app on your phone. The app icon has the WhatsApp logo on it, the one with a phone inside a chatbox.
Delete Whats App Account
With so many online communication apps to choose from, we might get interested in new app functionality and their offers. It is always exciting to invest in a new application, If you are also one of such users and wish to delete your Whatsapp account and do not know how to successfully delete the account then we might just be the guide you are looking for.
Having multiple accounts that are not in use anymore will just take up your time, might make an environment for hackers to hack into it, and not to mention it takes up your device memory. So to avoid such things it will be best to Delete the account first before you choose to uninstall the application only.
You might have your own various reasons to delete the account, whatever it might be firstly be informed that Recovering WhatsApp messages after deleting your account are impossible. When you delete your account, the process is irreversible even if it’s done accidentally. But it does not affect the information other users have relating to you, such as their copy of the conversations and messages between you and them.
If you want to know how you can delete your WhatsApp account keep reading below.
- Open your Whats app account and click on the triple dot icon.
- Tap ‘Menu or setting’ and select ‘Account’.
- Scroll down you will see the ‘Delete my account’ option on the next page.
- Select it and enter the phone number that you have used while creating your account.
- Now provide the reason behind your request for deleting the account in given blank space.
- Also, fill your feedback for Whats app team so that they could improve further and hit the ‘DELETE MY ACCOUNT’ option to proceed further.
Deleting your account will :
- Delete your account from web Whatsapp.
- Erase your message history.
- Delete you from all your Whatsapp groups.
- Delete your Google Drive backup.
Note: If you reactivate your Whats app account in the future, your data will not be recovered.
Change WhatsApp Number
- Open your whats app profile home page on your gadgets that you are using for these steps.
- Click the triple-dot icon on the top right corner of your Whats App page.
- Tap the ‘Menu or Setting’ option and choose the ‘Account’ sub-option.
- Click the ‘Change number’ option given on the page.
- Changing your phone number will migrate your account info, groups, and settings.
- Before proceeding, please confirm that you are able to receive SMS or calls at your new number.
- If you have both a new phone and a new number, first change your number on your old phone and click ‘Next’ in the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your old country code and phone number in the blanks line.
- Also, enter your new country code and phone number And click’ Next’ located on the top of the page.
- You are about to change your number so better activate the ‘Notify my contacts’ option.
- This will notify your contacts about your new number only among your groups and press ‘Done’ in the top corner of the page.
- Now you will receive verification code in your new number that you have just changed.
- Enter that verification code and press Next.
- You are succeeded to replace your old number with a new one.
- Open WhatsApp on your laptop or phone.
- Tap on the triple dot icon and select ‘Starred messages’.
- Tap and hold on any message in any chat to star it, so you can easily find it later.
WhatsApp new Broadcast
- Tap the triple-dot icon and select ‘New broadcast’.
- Choose at least 2 contacts from your contact least.
- You can create a message to send a new broadcast that you have made a moment ago.
Note: Message to this broadcast list are now secured with end to end encryption.
I hope you find this article helpful. Make sure to leave a comment below regarding your queries and feedbacks. Also, do check our article on WhatsApp tutorial for beginners if you want to learn how to use WhatsApp like a pro.