Xender is an amazing piece of file-transferring software that allows you to send and receive files wirelessly at an impressive speed from one device to another. While Xender doesn’t have public exposure like Google Drive and OneDrive do, this Chinese platform is quite amazing and is starting to find followers in the western world. Though the industry has advanced, sharing large files can be expensive enough and that’s especially true when you find yourself limited by phone data plans. Xender is built by keeping the demands of mobile users in mind, and it offers some of the most flexible and useful features.
The prime goal of Xender is to allow users to share a wide variety of different files without having to use mobile data on their phones. And the 200 million users demonstrates that this is the market strategy that people are looking for. It fulfills this by using a phone as a mobile hotspot rather than using the data. This is intended for a direct person to person file trading.
Xender app is accessible on both Android and iOS devices. It is now possible to use the Xender app on your Windows OS operated PC too. If you want to know how to download Xender app directly onto Android, iOS, and PCs, this article will teach you how to do it step by step. In this article, you will also learn how to start using it today.
Xender Easy Download Methods
Nowadays, most people prefer storing files on their mobile devices. So, they would want a convenient way to achieve the goal when they want to share files with other. If you dislike USB cables, try downloading Xender on your devices and you will find a big surprise.
1.Xender For Android:
- Launch the Google Play Store in your Android device.
- Go to the ‘Search’ tab and search for Xender.
- You will see an app with a logo that looks like an hourglass. Click on it.
- Once you reach the description page of the app, click on the ‘Install’ icon.
- Wait for the app to be downloaded and your app will be ready to use in no time.
2. Xender For iPhone:
Downloading Xender app on the iPhone is also quite simple and can be done in a few steps.
- Open the App Store on your iOS devices.
- Go to the ‘Search’ tab and search for Xender.
- Once you find the Xender app, open it.
- Click on the ‘Install’ icon and your app starts downloading.
Your app is ready to use now. Get ready to explore the amazing world of Xender.
3. Xender For PC:
Since Xender supports all the versions of all Android and iPhone devices along with windows, users can enjoy more convenient file transferring experience after downloading Xender software for PC. Now, let’s us learn to install the Xender app in PC.
To download Xender app for PC is a bit different from downloading apps in Android/iOS devices. Xender for PC is an application that allows users to install Xender APK for android and install Xender software on PC. Therefore, we need third party emulators to enable the android app to run on PCs.
There are a lot of android emulators out there on the internet, like Bluestacks, AmiDuos, ArChon, Bliss, Youwave and more. And I advise you to use Bluestacks over others. However, you can always use the one that is suitable for you. Here I explain you one of the methods of installing Xender for PC by downloading Bluestacks and Youwave.
Use Xender For PC with Bluestacks:
You can use Xender for PC with the help of Android emulator. Bluestacks is one of such emulator used to run the android version of Xender on PC. You can install the Xender app by following the requirements provided that are to be met by the laptop or PCs.
- You should the administrator on your PC.
- Your PC must have 2 GB of RAM, and 4 GB of storage to store Android apk files.
- The graphic drivers should be updated and compatible with Bluestacks.
- Your PC must have .net framework 4.6 for Windows 7 and above. For Vista and XP, .net framework 4.0 is required.
- Vista users should have Service Pack 2 or higher installed.
- XP users should have Service Pack 3 installed to operate Bluestacks.
These are the major points you need to consider before downloading the Bluestacks android emulator for your PC. Make sure you have all the requirements provided above.
Now, let’s learn how you can download and use the Bluestacks android emulator for Xender on your PCs. To download and install Xender app using the Bluestacks emulator, follow these easy steps:
- Download Bluestacks and install the app. This makes your PC/ Laptop run as an Android-based emulator.
- Once the file has successfully downloaded, run the .exe file.
- The Bluestacks emulator will open; click on the ‘install’ button to install the emulator on your PC.
- Once the emulator has been installed, sign into the software using your Google ID.
- Once you are signed in, search for Xender on the search menu, go to the appropriate link and click ‘install.’
- Wait for the installation to be complete. Now, Xender is ready to be used on your PC.
Download Xender using Youwave:
Quite similar to Bluestacks, Youwave is also an Android emulator that allows you to download and install Android applications on your PC. In addition to this, Youwave also offers a virtual SD card which consumes less memory from your computer. This feature is what makes Youwave stand out from other Android emulators. Simply follow the given steps to download the Youwave software.
- Download the Youwave software on your PC/Laptop.
- Once you have successfully downloaded the Youwave software, run the .exe file to install the software on your PC.
- If you are asked to buy the software, choose the free trial option to continue further.
- After the Youwave software has been installed, launch it.
- Launch the browser application from within the Youwave software and search for the Google Play Store.
- Once you reach the Google Play Store Page, go to the ‘Search’ tab and search for Xender.
- Once you have found the app that is appropriate, install it.
You are ready to use the Xender app on your PCs now.
Xender App Download For PC without Android Emulators
Very few people know how to download Xender without using Android emulators. In this part, I will talk about two ways you can download Xender for PC without the use of emulators i.e. Xender Web and Hotspot. To use Xender for PC without emulators, you have to ensure that the PC must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network as that of your smartphones. Let’s start with those two methods now.
METHOD 1: Xender Web Connect
Xender has added a new feature ‘Web Connect’ that enables users to connect Xender app with PC using a web browser without the help of any android emulators or USB connection. Follow the given steps to use Xender’s Web Connect feature.
- Click on this link-> http://web.xender.com/ to open the Xender web page.
- Now, open the Xender app on your smartphones.
- Tap on the ‘Profile’ icon on the top left corner of your screen.
- Select the ‘Connect to PC’ option.
- Choose the ‘Web Connect’ option and tap on ‘Scan.’
- Once you have successfully scanned the code, your Xender app will then be synchronized with the web browser on your PC.
Now, you will be able to exchanges any files between your PC and connected smartphone.
METHOD 2: Hotspot
Another way you can download Xender for PC is via Hotspot. Users can set up a mobile hotspot and connect their PCs to it. It won’t share your mobile data, you can trust on that. Just follow these easy steps to successfully use the ‘Hotspot’ feature.
- Open the Xender app and tap on the ‘Profile’ icon.
- Select the ‘Connect to PC’ and choose the ‘Hotspot’ option.
- Tap on ‘Create Hotspot’ and you will be then shown a Wi-Fi network that says ‘Xender_AP8cfe’. Connect your PC to this Wi-Fi network.
- Now, open your web browser and enter the web address as shown on your screen in the URL.
- As soon as you enter the address, a pop-up will appear on your screen.
- Tap on ‘Accept’ to set up the Hotspot.
You can now use the Xender app on your PC without any emulators. This is just the web extension of your Xender app on your PC.
CONCLUSION: The file-sharing application now has more than 500 million users with 100 million files being transferred every minute. The developers of this app bring updates frequently that makes this app better than the best. The most recent update is it has integrated a music player allowing you to play music and all your video files from within the app.